Audrey R. Frankel
- Probate and Administration of Estates
- Will Drafting and Estate Planning
Ms. Frankel's practice concentrates in the probate and administration of decedent's Estates, ancillary probate and administration proceedings, administration of Trusts, and the drafting of Wills, Powers of Attorney, Living Wills, Health Care Proxies, and related estate planning documents. Navigating the Court system after the death of a loved one can be overwhelming. Ms. Frankel has helped many families come to successful resolutions during a difficult time.
Ms. Frankel received her JD from Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 1997, and was admitted to the New York State Bar in 1998. Ms. Frankel is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
- Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 1997
- Brandeis University, Waltham, Massachusetts
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: English & American Literature; American Studies
- New York, 1998
- New York State Bar Association, 1998 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Special Counsel