Helping Drivers Challenge Traffic Tickets
When your hours are packed with running errands and completing other tasks, getting pulled over for a moving violation can derail your day. Paying the fine seems a better option when you consider the time you’ll have to spend to contest the ticket.
Before you pay your ticket, consider these consequences:
- When you pay your fine, you are admitting that you are guilty of committing a violation.
- This violation appears on your driving record, which is visible to car insurance companies.
- Your car insurance company may increase your rates to account for the risks of insuring an unsafe driver.
- You will accumulate points on your driver’s license.
- If you have too many points on your license, you could lose your license or face other penalties
You don’t have to pay the fine and face these consequences. You can fight the ticket, and we can help. At Daniels Norelli Cecere & Tavel P.C., our attorneys have represented drivers in Nassau and Suffolk counties for decades. Allow us to resolve your legal problem and put this situation behind you.
Our Areas Of Service
From our Hicksville and Rego Park offices, we help drivers challenge traffic tickets in hearings located in these courts or agencies:
- The traffic and parking violation agencies in Suffolk and Nassau counties
- The district courts in Central Islip and Hempstead
- The Nassau and Suffolk counties village courts
- The town courts in Southampton, Riverhead and the adjacent communities
We regularly defend clients facing violations that include:
- Reckless driving
- Failing to stop for buses
- Failing to yield or obey traffic signals
- Driving while using a cellphone
We know that you’re busy, which is why we will handle all the legal matters associated with this issue. If you’re unsure of your options, talk to us for free. We offer no-cost, no-obligation initial consultations with a skilled lawyer because we want you to make informed choices before you take action.
Connect With Us Today
Reach us easily via our online form or by calling 347-941-0443 .